At Constantinou Bros Hotels we have the pleasure to announce the reopening of all our hotels.
Undoubtedly, it has been a difficult situation for the entire planet, however, the strict measures that were immediately taken by the Cyprus Government and everybody’s contribution in complying with such, came fast to fruition. The World Health Organization officially announced Cyprus as “the safest Mediterranean country and the fifth safest country in the world”. Having already been through three phases of gradual relaxation of restrictive measures, Cyprus is now in the privileged position to boast the opening and operation of its airports, hotels, public transportation, taxis, archaeological sites, museums, restaurants, bars and shopping malls.
In our hotels, our top priority has always been the safety, health and well-being of our valued guests. With the appearance of the Covid-19 pandemic, what changed in the processes that we have always followed, is that we enhanced and maximized the hygiene and safety measures, based on the protocols presented to us by the official bodies below, and also by consultants, to whom we assigned the development of the new operation processes and the training of our staff:
- Cyprus Ministry of Health
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
- World Health Organization
We understand that the hygiene and the social distancing measures concern every traveller, but we want to assure you that we have taken, and will continue to take, all the necessary measures for the protection of our guests and of our staff, and we are indicatively mentioning the highlights here:
- Maintaining the hotels’ occupancy at a safe level
- Adapting the hotel operation to ensure sufficient distances are adhered to.
- Hand sanitization stations in all areas for the guests and staff
- Transparent division panels between employees and guests at the reception and in the mini-markets
- Constant wearing of Personal Protective Equipment by all the staff (face mask, gloves) and at all points of service
- Online check-in encouraged
- All sales points operate cash free (Room charge or Credit card payment only)
- Disinfection and transfer of guests’ luggage by our staff outside the room, unless otherwise requested by the guest
- After departure, all rooms thoroughly cleaned, aired and disinfected and offered to a new arrival after a minimum of two hours
- Bedcovers, additional pillows, blankets, menus, magazines and information sheets removed from the rooms (available on request)
- All areas, tables, chairs, sunbeds, and high touch surfaces (doorknobs, lift buttons, handles, taps) constantly disinfected and sanitized
- Safety distance of 3m2 per guest at the restaurants and bars, and meals offered both in the restaurants and– weather permitting – al fresco
- Guests will continue to have a variety of dining options available including, Buffet, Set Menu and A La Carte, where restaurants will gradually open according to the occupancy of the hotel.
- At the beach and pools strict adherence to a 4m safety distance between umbrellas; each umbrella and two sunbeds set is placed at a 2m distance
- Allowance of 1 person per 5m2 of water in the pools
- Sports, gyms, hair salons, spas – operating only based on the protocols
- Continued strict checks by our dedicated teams regarding compliance and implementation of all measures and protocols for your hygiene and safety.
Our hotels will reopen on the following dates:
TUI BLUE PIONEER BEACH HOTEL 28/06/2020
CONSTANTINOU BROS ATHENA BEACH HOTEL 01/08/2020
CONSTANTINOU BROS ATHENA ROYAL BEACH HOTEL 01/08/2020
CONSTANTINOU BROS ASIMINA SUITES HOTEL 02/07/2020
Kindly please contact your travel consultant to find out about our special offers or visit our web page www.cbh-cyprus.com
We look forward to welcoming you back the soonest, and to offering you unforgettable holidays at the levels of hospitality that you are accustomed to and have come to appreciate all these years, enhanced with even more care for you and your loved ones.